Terms and Conditions
By booking any of The Gili Guide services, the client agrees to the following terms & conditions:
- For your convenience, print a copy of your summary and keep it with you whilst on tour.
- After purchasing your package deal, if you do not receive an automated confirmation email within 24hrs please confirm your booking by email: email@example.com
State your name, email, PROMO code and name of package
- Combining multiple packages must be confirmed by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
- All prices in AUD unless stated otherwise
- All prices are inclusive of taxes and service fees
- Travel insurance is recommended
- Non redeemable for cash
- It is your responsibility to ensure your passport is valid for at least 6 months from the date of travel, with at least 2 blank pages at the time of travel
- Our pricing reflects current market rates, so deal prices may fluctuate from day to day. This is the nature of the tourism industry, and The Gili Guide is not obliged to refund you to match any subsequent price reductions after purchase.
- For any specific information about your accommodation please contact the hotel directly
* PLEASE NOTE: All packages / booking dates must be confirmed before the day of travel.
* PLEASE NOTE: Any packages / bookings must be used within the stated validity period or else they will be deemed void
Packages and Payment
- Any online package or booking (excluding fast boat transfers) must be confirmed at least 30 days prior to travel dates.
- If your preferred booking date is within 30 days You must contact email@example.com to confirm availability
- Payment for the package shall be paid in full at the time of the booking via Pay Pal (Visa and Mastercard options available).
- The client agrees to comply with all instructions, rules and regulations that apply to the various transport, activities, and accommodation services provided by The Gili Guide and its partners.
- The Gili Guide and/or its Partners reserves the right to refuse any client at any time for a reason they see fit.
- The Gili Guide will not be held liable in the event of any personal or unforeseen happenings including but not limited to the loss of property, theft, delays (i.e. accommodation cost), injury or death while making use of The Gili Guide’s services.
Cancellations and refunds
- The Gili Guide shall not be held liable for any losses which may arise due to a service being cancelled or delayed outside of the package or booking arrangements .
In the unlikely event of an entire trip cancellation made specifically by The Gili Guide, the client will be refunded the full amount of the payment made to The Gili Guide. When such a circumstance does arise, the client will be informed of the cancelation via email.
Once the booking is confirmed, Payment for:
- The (return or one way) transfer service
- (Including, Airport Pick up /Drop off, Overnight stays – Bali, Fast boat service)
- 10% deposit of the activity (If any)
- 10% deposit of your Gili Island accommodation
is not refundable and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer/promotion.
- Should the client wish to cancel a service or package within 24hrs of the travel date with The Gili Guide, no refund will be made.